Optimized cannabis-focused content that dispensary customers and search engines will love!
Dispensary Blog Content
Choose Your Product
Jumpstart your online presence and start converting visitors into loyal customers!
Our Foottraffik content marketing team creates high-value content to attract and engage your dispensary target audience. Content marketing should be a core marketing strategy for any dispensary business. When consistent, valuable educational cannabis content and local information is available to your customers, it builds brand loyalty and drives business.
Our team and process is unique and focused not only on the cannabis industry but also on serving dispensaries and the customers they serve. We are far from a content mill where content is often produced overseas. Our writers are home-grown here in the US and are all familiar with the cannabis industry, some with subject matter expertise of medical cannabis and the science behind it.
Our content team:
- Editorial Director
- Content Project Manager
- Cannabis Writers
- Upload & Optimization contractor - we upload the blog content to your website and optimize for SEO.
Content topic categories:
- Adult use / recreational / lifestyle
- Cannabis politics & news
- Medical use & science / research
- Cannabis 101
- Strain review
- Vendor & products highlight
- New product announcement
- Products of the month
- Local info & events - great for local SEO indexing
Our content includes:
- A focus keyword based on keyword research of your primary topic.
- High-quality content.
- External linking to authoritative resources.
When adding the content to your website, we also provide the following SEO initiatives:
- Internal linking to previously written blog content or pages on your website.
- Optimized headlines and subheadlines.
- Relevant and engaging images with ALT tags.
- A call-to-action at the end.
- An optimized URL structure, meta description, and an SEO title.
- Social Media data so your blog post metadata will look great when sharing on your social accounts.
- Increased Reach and Brand Awareness: Your blog content will be share-worthy increasing your digital footprint locally and keeping your brand top of mind.
- Lead Generation: Attach an opt-in form at the end of all your blog post(s) to capture customer data so you can further market to this engaged list via email or text message marketing.
- Cannabis 101 Educational Library: make your blog a resource for new cannabis consumers. The more they know, the more empowered they will feel, and the more they will shop with you.
- Get Organic Traffic to Your Website: Our core service at Foottraffik is Local SEO. It’s in our DNA to make sure we create content that gets picked up by search engines.
- Cost-Efficient: Foottraffik provides and manages an entire professional content marketing team on your behalf—but at a fraction of the cost and time it would take you to do this on your own.
- A Fully-Managed Professional Service: From topic ideation to content creation, to uploading and optimizing on your website, we handle the entire blog content marketing process for you.
I have topics I'd like for blog content, can I submit topics to your writers?
Absolutely! We encourage this as you know what your customers want to learn more about better than we do. Any question you hear over and over again from your customers makes for an excellent blog post topic.
How do I get started?
As soon as this service is Activated in your client dashboard & we receive payment, we will place your order and notify our content marketing team. Your account manager will be in touch via email and will provide a link to an online Google form we need you to fill out so we can learn more about your brand, your customers, and your goals for content marketing.
How often will the blog post be published?
For the Silver Dispensary Marketing Package, and for this A La Carte Blog Post service – we create & publish one post per month. Do you want more blog posts written? Just contact us, we have Blog Packages for 2 posts per month, or 4 posts per month. If you need more than 4 posts per month, we can provide a custom quote for this service.
Can I review the blog post before it gets published?
Absolutely! We can notify you once a draft post is ready for your review. If you have a WordPress website, we can share exactly how the post will look once published. You then have 48 hrs to review, request edits or approve the content for publication.
Who will be named the author of the blog post(s) you create?
That is entirely up to you. Since we provide ghost-written content, you can decide who from your company you’d like to attribute as the author. If you’d prefer to use our author’s real names, we can accommodate that request also. We do highly recommend a real author name though, as “admin” or your business brand name may feel impersonal to your readers.
I prefer longer content. Can you provide this?
Yes! We completely understand how some topics require more words to get a point across or educate on a topic. A 500-word post is the minimum length we recommend, however, if you’d prefer an 800-word post or more of an epic post of 1,000 or more words, please contact us for a custom quote. Also note, longer posts will take longer to create and publish.
What will each blog post look like?
As far as what the reader will see, each published post will include a blog title, bolded headers, a featured image, additional images within the body content (2 per 500 words), and a call-to-action at the end.